Automatically generated event websites
Promote your event online with an elegant and professional micro-website. For each of your events, Grenadine will automatically generate a public website showcasing all pertinent information concerning your event.
Grenadine Event Websites were developed with your event’s participants in mind. Guests, speakers, attendees and exhibitors using the site will easily find the information that matters to them. Moreover, they will be able to log into their own Self Serve Portal to create or review their registration schedule, their bio with picture, documents, video, etc. This profile can be made private or public to be viewed by all participants.
A large countdown clock displaying the number of days and hours until the start of your event/
Up to date schedules including item details such as descriptions, rooms, pictures, tags, durations and visual indicators for new and recently updated items
Grenadine Event Websites
Grenadine Event Websites are more than just publishing, they allows Participants to:
- Buy or reserve cashless e-Ticket
- Register for individual space-limited special events, classes, concerts, etc.
- Contribute to their full profile with bio, picture, contact info including social media links.
- Upload documents and Videos.
- Verify availability and wait list possibilities for limited events.
- Sign-in using social media logins such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Yahoo!
- See shared details of other attendees for items that they’ve signed up for.
- Export individual program items and their registered items to their personal calendar as an iCal file including time, description, room and venue info for each item.
Grenadine Event Websites support a fully responsive web layout that adapts to computer screens, tablets, and mobile phones. No matter what device your attendees are using, rest assured that they will see a view optimized for their screen size and resolution.