Automatically generated event websites
Promote your event online with an elegant and professional micro-website. For each of your events, Grenadine Event Planner will automatically generate a public website showcasing all pertinent information concerning your event.
Grenadine Event Websites were developed with your event’s participants in mind. Guests, speakers, and attendees using the site will easily find the information that matters to them. Moreover, they will be able to log in, review their registration schedule, update their contact information and contribute a public profile so that they can be seen by other attendees.
A large countdown clock displaying the number of days and hours until the start of your event/
Up to date schedules including item details such as descriptions, rooms, pictures, tags, durations and visual indicators for new and recently updated items
Grenadine Instant Event Website is for more than just publishing, it also allows attendees to:
- Buy or reserve cashless e-Ticket
- Register for individual space-limited special events, classes, concerts, etc.
- Contribute their full profile with bio, picture and contact information
- Upload documents for review, or direct to their bio page.
- Verify availability and wait list possibilities for limited events.
- Sign-in using social media logins such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Yahoo!
- See shared details of other attendees for items that they’ve signed up for.
- Export your event, individual program items, and their registered items to their personal calendar as an iCal file including time, description, room and venue info for each item.
Grenadine Instant Event Websites support a fully responsive web layout that adapts to computer screens, tablets, and mobile phones. No matter what device your attendees are using, rest assured that they will see a view optimized for their screen size and resolution.