Current Release Notes
December 2022 Features
- Checkout Refactor – Reworked the checkout process on Sites to improve user experience and stability of Registration system.
- Anonymous Tickets – Allow completing registrations without designating ticket holders for tickets. You can assign a ticket holder after registration is complete.
- Prevent Duplicate Tickets – Added configuration to prevent purchasing the same ticket type more than once.
- Login IP Security – Added configuration to allow hiding login IP on Admin for security.
December 2022 Improvements
- Upgrade Zoom Web SDK version for embedded Zoom
- UX improvements for Poster sessions on Admin
- UX improvements for Video sessions on Admin
- UI improvements for Sessions listing on Sites
- Add Edit Canvas for Registration pages on Sites
- Allow adding multiple ticket types to cart at once on Sites Register page
- Rename ‘Email’ to ‘Ticket holder email’ in Tickets table on Admin
- Remove Door Monitor security role
December 2022 Fixes
- Fix a configuration on Edit Canvas removing the wrong element on Home page
- Fix the attendee search on sites
- Fix the ‘Issue a PDF ticket’ filter in the ticket types table
- Fix the session option in the share your registration page modal
- Fix the ‘Reply to’ and ‘From’ sort actions in the mail histories table
- Fix the ‘Subject’ filter in the mailings table
- Fix the ‘Display name’ filter and sort action in the custom fields table
- Fix the orders classic export
- Fix the ‘Photo’ filter in the products table
- Fix the booths excel export
- Fix the global scope people export
- Fix the ‘Country’ filter in the venues table
- Fix issue where cancelled tickets are marked as completed when approving its order
- Fix error when editing advanced taxes