1-on-1 Meetings, as an Exhibitor or Vendor
As an Exhibitor you have the opportunity of choosing to accept 1-on-1 meetings with any Event Participant. Participants may request a 1-on-1 meeting with you according to your settings and availabilities.
As an Exhibitor, you configure your meeting preferences and availability through your Self Serve Portal.
- Enable or disable meeting requests for yourself.
- Set your preferred meeting location (IRL, Virtual or Both)
- Set dates and times for which you are unavailable. Your schedule will display your availability and allow Participants to submit a meeting request. Once choosen, the time slot is booked and no longer available to others, unless the meeting request is declined.
Accessing your Meetings
- You will receive an email notification when a meeting request is submitted.
- Upon receiving meeting request notifications, you choose whether to accept or decline, accepted meetings are automatically confirmed to your schedule.
- View and manage meetings from your Self Service Portal.