September 2020 Release Notes
- Display organizations by category: Added new page on sites to display organizations grouped by category.
- Organization detail page: Added new organization detail page on sites. The organization detail page displays more information about each organization.
- Enable/disable website: Website enable/disable configuration added.
- Session custom fields: Added session custom fields to APIs.
- Updated look of sites organizations pages (Exhibitors, Partners, Sponsors) with new logo tile display.
- Added accessibility elements for sign ups and waitlist functions on session detail page.
- During checkout as a guest, the user will be automatically logged in with a new account if the guest is a new user.
- Added fields to include a video link for an organization. Specify the video type (Youtube, Vimeo) and video url and the video will display on the organization’s detail page.
- Added ticket exclusion constraint field in session modal dialog.
- Simplification of the event modal dialog on the event manager main page.
- Added inline-editable url slug column on the event table.
- Updated the postal address form template on my account contact info page in sites by replacing the state/province field by a dropdown if the countries selected are CA or USA.
- Added join virtual session popup dialog box on session details page.
- Added a copy function in the Pages table on event manager.
- In the Enterprise Admin console, allow the
active column to be inline-editable.
- Made the ID columns on the event manager tables filterable and sortable.
- Add logic on login mechanism to skip password page if the user has no password yet.
- Added a customizable title to the participant listing page on customers’ sites.
- Moved images’ storage location to allow us to provide features that necessitate more disk space in the future.
- Improve the image editing software when uploading an image.
- Added the option to include the person’s city on badges.
- Renamed the Community configuration page and moved it under the People section in the navigation menu.
- Add date and time of the session to cancellation emails.
- Fixed the post-login redirect when trying to access a Call for submission to go to the first step of said Call for submission.
- We now keep the state table views (including filters) so when you return to the page you see the same filter, etc.
- Various optimizations to improve speed of information retrieved.
- Ticket without session can be transferred now
- Submenu is now visible on safari on hover of the menu sidebar in event manager
- Added validators on submission review form fields
- Removed empty error flash message on survey copy
- ‘Back to event’ submenu button fix on event manager (set the button as inactive to make it clickable when the user is on dashboard page)
- Fixed ‘create a new person’ link on ticket edit modal dialog
remove from waitlist button
- Fixed the event’s logo in the navigation menu not showing