Attendees and speakers often do not update their profile by themselves. Person profiles are very useful during the event to be able to find other attendees whether it’s for chatting, networking, or simply to find their colleagues. We offer this mail template for sending to all your event contacts to encourage them to complete their profile.
- Invite all contacts to update their profile with their personal information
- This information can help them create contacts during the event; an empty profile is not as interesting as one with information and a picture
- All contacts registered to your event
- Personalized field for attendee’s name
- Interesting subject line
- Event or organization logo
- Magic link to the account of the person
Subject line: Complete your profile to help create new contacts
Hey [attendee’s name],
Your reservation is just around the corner!
Have you completed your profile yet?
If not, you can update your profile here. (Magic link to the profile)
To access the event website click here (URL).
We look forward to having you with us,
[name of the event or organization]
[email address of the event]