Organizational Units is a feature for enterprise customers that allows you to manage and create multiple instances for your Organization. This is useful for splitting the Grenadine Admin across multiple instances for different uses.
Active Organizational Units
- This column represents the active status of your Organizational Unit. You can edit the value of this column directly from the table. Hover over the active row you would like to change and a grey will appear over the inline-editable field, then double click the field to enable edit mode and select the appropriate active status:
Create an Organizational Unit
- The name of your Organizational Unit.
- The unique portion of the url that identifies your Organizational Unit.
- Example: My Organizational Unit has sub-domain “uat”, so the Event Manager link is https://uat.staging.grenadine.co/.
- A description of the Organizational Unit. You can use this field to distinguish the use of different Organizational Units if you have many.
- The Time Zone in which the Organizational Unit is located. This will be used to localize times on the Grenadine Admin.
- The first and last name of the initial person that will configure this Organizational Unit.
- The email address of the initial person that will configure this Organizational Unit.
- The Customer that is associated with this Organizational Unit. This is likely your Organization’s name. For example: In the case of Grenadine, “Grenadine” is the customer name.